|EUROCOM Sky X9E3|
17.3-inch; 60Hz or 120Hz FHD (2K) 1920x1080); 120Hz QHD (3K) 2560x1440; 60Hz UltraHD (4K) 3840x2160
The Sky X9E3 is SLI Ready and VR Ready super high performance supercomputer laptop. Packing a desktop CPU and dual desktop GPU cooled with liquid metal paste, and supported by an unlocked system BIOS.
- Chipset: Intel Z270 Express (Kaby Lake)
- Processor: socketed desktop LGA1151 CPU, up to Intel i7 7700K
- Memory: up to 64GB; DDR4-2400/3000/3200; 4 RAM Sockets
- VGA Technology: NVIDIA Pascal GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5X and GeForce GTX 1070 8GB DDR5; single or Dual SLI; two MXM 3.0 slots; up to 190W per slot
- Display Technology: supports 4 external monitors via 2x DP 1.3, 1x HDMI 2.0 and 1x HDMI 2.0 or DP1.2 (via USB 3.1 type C port); Nvidia Surround View
- Storage: up to 14TB or storage with 5 drives; 2x HDD/SSD (SATA3) + 3x M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4/SATA3; RAID 0/1/5/10; supports NVMe SSDs
- Communications: two 1Gb LAN RJ-45 ports Killer E2400 + M.2 WLAN/Bluetooth; Killer DoubleShot X3
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: 10, 8.1 and 7
- Card Reader: 6-in-1 MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDHC/SDXC up to UHS-II
- Keyboard: Illuminated, backlit with customizable 7-colours
- Security: TPM 2.0, Fingerprint and Kensington Lock
- Audio System: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5; external 7.1CH audio output; headphone out, microphone in, S/PDIF and Line-in port; two built-in FOSTER Speakers (2W)+ Subwoofer (2.5W)
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 type C (HDMI 2.0/DP 1.3/Thunderbolt 3); 2x miniDP 1.3; 1x HDMI 2.0; 5x USB 3.0 (1x Powered USB AC/DC); S/PDIF; Headphone; Mic; Line-in; 2x RJ45 (LAN)
- Weight and dimensions: 5.5kg / 12.1lbs; WxDxH 428x308x47.2mm / 17.12x12.32x1.88-inch
EUROCOM Sky X9E3 >>
EUROCOM Sky X9E3 Features
|Sky MX5 R3|
- Processor: on-board; Intel Core i7-7700HQ or i7-7820HK (Kaby Lake)
- VGA Technology: on-board; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB DDR5); G-Sync; MUX design (switchable between dGPU and iGPU)
- Mechanical (Frame):brushed aluminium (back cover and bottom case) combined with heavy duty ABS plastic (front cover and top case).
- Cooling: High performance, high quality copper VGA and CPU heatsinks to keep your system running cool.
- Memory: Four 260-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR4-2400/2666; 1.2V; up to 64GB
- Storage: up to 12TB of storage with 4 physical drives: 2x M.2 2280 SSD SATA3 / PCIe x4 and 2x HDD/SSD SATA3 6Gb/s and RAID 0/1
- Communications: 1Gb LAN, WLAN, built in antenna for optional 3G/4G/LTE/HSPA
- Card Reader: 6-in-1: MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
- Keyboard and Touchpad: Backlit multi-colour full size 7-colour keyboard with numeric pad; TouchPad with multi-gesture and scrolling; W/A/S/D Gaming key
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1c; 3x USB 3.0; 2 x mini Display Port 1.3; 1 x HDMI output; 2-in-1 Headphone + S/PDIF; 1 x Microphone-in; 1 x RJ-45 LAN; 1 x DC-in
- Display Support: Supports up to 4 active internal and/or external displays
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Security: Kensington Lock, Fingerprint and Embedded TPM 2.0 Encryption
- Battery: 4cells Polymer; 60WH; up to 325 minutes in UMA mode
- Weight: 2.65kg / 5.8lbs
- Dimensions: WxDxH: 385x271x28.8mm / 15.16x10.66x1.15-inch
Learn More >>
SKY MX5 R3: Refresh Your Gaming with Kaby Lake!
|EUROCOM PX7 Pro|
Eurocom's Mobile Server technology is a new, innovative category of server-class heavy-duty Intel Xeon laptop with an all-in-one design with integrated display, keyboard and built-in UPS/battery pack, ensuring you have dedicated server capability anytime, anywhere.
This 17.3-inch Xeon based lightweight 8.4lbs (3.8kg) Mobile Server comes with integrated display, keyboard and built-in internal battery (UPS)! EUROCOM PX7 Pro Mobile Server supports up to 16TB of storage with six physical drives in RAID 0/1/5, up to 64GB of ECC memory and is powered by Intel's XEON E3-1505M processor.
- Weight/Dimensions: 3.8kg (8.4lbs); 428x294x48mm (17.1x11.8x1.9-inch)
- Operating Systems: Microsoft: Server 2012R2, Windows 7, Windows 8.1; Linux/Ubuntu
- Core Logic: Intel CM238 Chipset
- Processor: 4-core/8 treads Intel XEON E3-1505M; on-board
- Memory: up to 64GB; DDR4-2133 ECC four physical SODIMM sockets
- Storage: up to 16TB of storage with six physical drives (4x M.2 + 2x 2.5")
- Redundancy and Performance: RAID 0/1/5
- Network:1GbE; RJ-45 LAN on-board; Rivet E24000
- I/O Ports: 6x USB 3.0; Thunderbolt 3; DP 1.2; HDMI 1.4; Mic in; Headphone S/PDIF out; Line-in; Line out; RJ-45 / LAN
Learn More >>
|EUROCOM High Performance External 780W AC Adapter|
The World's Most Powerful 780W External AC/DC Adapter.
Great for High end Laptops, Small Form Factor PCs, Industrial PCs and Servers.
The 780W AC adapter brings an unprecedented level of convenience to owners of large desktop replacement notebooks that would normally require two 330W AC adapters. Whether the customer is a traveler that benefits by having one less item to lug around in their backpack or briefcase—two less items if you count the AC-100 adapter—or a customer that uses their laptop in the same place every day, the reduction in clutter and weight are things that are easy to appreciate.
It's like the perfect marriage. Once you get to experience the 780W AC, you will never crave for having another one by its side.
• 12.8" / 325mm Length
• 4.3" / 110mm Width
• 1.5" / 40mm Height
• 72.9" / 1.8m DC Cable Length
• Total weight: 3.05 lbs / 1.38 kg
• Rated Output Power: 780Watts
Input Voltage & Frequency
• The range of input voltage is from 90Vac to 264Vac.
• Input Frequency 63Hz 50/60 Hz 47Hz
• The maximum input current is 10A at AC Input 100Vac/60Hz.
• The inrush current will not exceed 100A at 230Vac/63Hz AC input for a cold start at 25℃.
• The Power supply power factor at full load operation shall be more than 0.9 at 230Vac input.
• The efficiency (watts out / watts in) higher than 90% typically while measuring at nominal line and maximum load.
Output Requirements - Static Load
• Output Voltage: 20Vdc
• Minimum Load: 0A
• Maximum Load: 39A
• Peak Load 45A (duration Time 25ms)
• Line Regulation 2%
• Load Regulation: ±5%
• Voltage Accuracy: Min 19V Max 21V
• Ripple & Noise(*) 200mVp-p
780W AC/DC Adapter >>