|EUROCOM Limited Warranty|
All EUROCOM systems come standard with 1 Year Return to Factory Depot and Tech Support warranty.
Eurocom offers additional warranty options with purchase of a new EUROCOM system or within 30 days of purchase of a new EUROCOM when you register your system online.
To activate and upgrade your warranty please register your new EUROCOM system.
Register Your Notebook
1 Year Return to Factory Depot with 1 Year of Tech Support [standard]
2 Years Return to Factory Depot with 2 Years of Tech Support
3 Years Return to Factory Depot with 3 Years of Tech Support
|How To Obtain EUROCOM Return To Factory Depot Warranty|
All products shipped for warranty service must be shipped prepaid.Eurocom is responsible for return shipping to customers via ground service within Canada and the Continental United States.For shipping outside of Canada or Continental United States additional fees may apply.
Please ensure you have the RMA number displayed on the package label (link to request RMA and instruction) and that your warranty is activated through notebook registration. Please ensure your computer equipment is packed well to avoid damage during shipment. When shipping equipment, follow the repacking guidelines listed below. We recommend insuring the equipment for shipment.
Shipping damage as a result of inadequate packaging is not covered under warranty. Please use the original packing material whenever possible.
|Repacking Guidelines for Returning your Computer|
Remove and retain cables and accessories. Ship your notebook complete with battery pack(s), AC Adapter and/or defective accessories.
1. Include a detailed problem description and/or test samples which illustrate the problems you are having. You can print and include a copy of RMA/Technical Support Form.
2. Package well. Use the original shipping container and packing materials if possible. Here are some packaging guidelines.
3. Provide your complete name, address, telephone number and fax so we can contact with you if required.
Client MUST include the following information with the package:
A. Clearly marked RMA # on the box.
B. Sender's name on the box must match the one found in RMA database as per original Service / Technical Support Request.
C. Specify content and current value.
D. Reason for shipment, typically "computer repair".
|EUROCOM Return To Factory Depot Warranty - Terms and Conditions|
1. EUROCOM notebooks come standard with a one-year parts and labour Return to Factory Depot warranty.
2. The warranty on your EUROCOM computer shall not apply to defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, acts of third persons, power fluctuations, environmental conditions, any force of nature, act of God or other cause beyond EUROCOM's control, alterations to the equipment at Customer's direction.
3. EUROCOM shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss or injury to business, profits, goodwill, or for exemplary damages.
4. EUROCOM warrants its computer hardware products to be free from defective materials and faulty workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase by the end user. Upon written notice of any defect in the computer hardware supplied to EUROCOM within the warranty period, EUROCOM shall at its option replace or repair any hardware portion of the system that it determines to contain defective material or faulty workmanship.
5. LCD Pixel policy
- Eurocom's standard LCD Warranty Replacement Policy is called LCD667 (6 - dark/dead, 6 - hot/bright, 7 - mix). It is based on LCD warranties currently offered by our LCD vendors (i.e. LG, Panasonic, and Philips).
- Eurocom offers optional 30-days Zero-Dead-Pixel Warranty at extra cost.
6. Warranty Coverage
|Standard Warranty is 12 months. Additional warranty is optional / available at extra cost.|