|Mar 23, 2016
Eurocom launches 4k 17.3” G-sync display on Sky X9E fully upgradeable, high performance, VR ready desktop laptop with Intel Core i7-6700K, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980, 64 GB DDR4 memory
Eurocom is launching a 4K 17.3” G-sync display option in the Sky X9E Extreme Edition unlocked, high performance “desktop Laptop” with Intel Core i7-6700K, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 and 64 GB DDR4 memory. Eurocom customers now have an ultra-high performance, fully upgradeable mobile platform that they have utmost freedom to control and to push it to the limits with a beautiful 4K G0sync display.
To display the exquisite graphics supported in the Sky X9E we are now fitting it with a high pixel density 4K G-sync Ultra HD matte IPS display with a whopping 8,294,400 pixels.
“We can also upgrade customers EUROCOM Sky X9 systems from FHD Gsync to 4K Gsync - we offer full service for customers via our Service - they can ship their systems to our depot for LCD upgrade and as long as they have Gsync card inside they can get Gsync 4K after upgrade.” Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
The EUROCOM Sky X9E is Virtual-reality ready, the beefy hardware of the Sky X9E blows away the minimum specs you will need to run the incredibly immersive experience and 360 degrees games and videos with an Oculus Rift of HTC Vive.
The EUROCOM Sky X9E is the unlocked edition of the X9 chassis and supports the latest, BIOS unlocked 6th generation Intel Core i7 processors up to 6700K due to the desktop Z170 chipset and LGA 1151 CPU socket. Four SODIMM are supported for up to 64 GB DDR4 2400 and 2133 memory to pair with a high performance, unlocked desktop i7 processor.
The EUROCOM Sky X9E M.2 PCIeX4 SSD storage allows enthusiast users to super-charge productivity and creativity of workflows. The Sky X9E utilizes the new NVMe protocol, designed from the ground up to take advantage of pipeline-rich, random access based storage.
Not only does the EUROCOM Sky X9E have upgradeable NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 graphics, it also has socket based desktop Intel Skylake processors. The EUROCOM Sky X9E utilizes an Intel Z170 Chipset, socket LGA 1151 for support up to Intel Core i7-6700K processors. The Intel Core i7-6700K has 4 cores and 8 threads running at 4GHz, with turbo boost up to 4.2 GHz utilizing 14nm technology. The Intel Core i7-6700K is overclock-able for maximum control and performance.
EUROCOM Sky X9E Specifications:
· Display: Choice of FHD 1920-by-1080 or 4K 3840-by-2160 pixels; 17.3-inch (43.94mm); LCD Display
· Chipset: Intel Z170 Express (Skylake)
· Processor: Skylake, LGA1151, up to Intel i7-6700K, fully unlocked
· Memory: up to 64GB; DDR4-2133/2400; 4 SODIMM sockets
· VGA Technology: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (N16E-GXX);
· Storage: up to 4 drives; 2x HDD/SSD (SATA3) + 2x M.2 PCIe x4/SATA RAID 0/1/5/10
· Communications: two 1Gb LAN RJ-45 ports Killer E2400 + M.2 WLAN/Bluetooth
· Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: 10, 8.1 and 7
· Card Reader: 6-in-1 MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDHC/SDXC up to UHS-II
· Keyboard: Illuminated, backlit with customizable 7-colours
· Security: TPM 2.0, Fingerprint and Kensington Lock
· Audio System: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5; external 7.1CH audio output; headphone out, microphone in, S/PDIF and Line-in port; two built-in ONKYO Speakers (2.2W)+ Subwoofer (2.5W)
· Ports: 1x USB 3.1 / Thunderbolt 3; 2x miniDP 1.2; 1x HDMI 2.0; 3x USB 3.0 (1x Powered USB AC/DC); S/PDIF; Headphone; Mic; Line-in; 2x RJ45 (LAN)
· Weight and dimensions: 4.8kg; WxDxH 428x308x45mm
Eurocom is a leading developer and innovator of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.