|Aug 28, 2015
2TB Samsung 850 Pro and 850 Evo SSDs now supported in EUROCOM M5 Pro High Performance Laptop for over 5 TB of SSD storage
The EUROCOM M5 Pro can now be customized with 2 TB Samsung 850 Evo and 2 TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Storage Drives allowing the M5 Pro to support over 5TB of high performance SSD storage.
The EUROCOM M5 Pro can now be built with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M, 970M or 965M graphics, Intel Core i7-4870HQ, I7-4720HQ or i7-4710HQ processors, up to 32 GB via four SODIMM, 15.6” FHD, 3K or 4K displays, Windows 7, 8, 10 or Ubuntu 14.04 LTS operating systems, and now up to two 2TB Samsung 850 Pro or 2 TB Samsung 850 Evo SSDs along with two M.2 SSDs.
The EUROCOM M5 Pro is a lightweight 2.6kg laptop with superb performance. It is powered by the next generation of world's most powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M and 970M graphics and features a beautiful 4K, 3840-by-2160 pixels display.
The EUROCOM M5 Pro supports four physical drives by way of two optional M.2 2280 SSDs and one 7.5 mm and one 9 mm storage bays, with RAID 0/1 support.
The M5 Pro is prewired for 3G/4G/LTE module support, through an M.2 slot, so users can have a reliable internet connection on the go for mobile gaming or professional use.
The EUROCOM M5 Pro has 4 memory slots ready for up to 32 GB of dual channel DDR3 1600MHz or 1866 MHz 204 pin SODIMM. Being fully upgradeable and configurable the EUROCOM M5 Pro supports 8 GB, 16 GB, 24 GB and 32 GB of memory via 4 or 8 GB modules.
A fast and powerful M.2 2280 SSD is ideal for Intel’s Smart Response SSD-caching and Intel® Rapid Start technology. Intel Smart Response is an intelligent caching setup that monitors data reads and writes on your system drive and caches the most frequently accessed data to an SSD. This results in a significant speed boost, as the data is ready for when your system needs it. RAID 0/1is also supported for increased performance or redundancy. Intel® Rapid Start Technology enables systems to quickly resume from deep sleep in about 6 seconds.
The EUROCOM M5 Pro supports both NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M (4GB DDR5), GTX 970M (3GB DDR5), 965M (2GB DDR5) graphics for unbeatable performance, raw power and great battery life. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M’s 1536 CUDA cores, running at 1038 MHz and 8 GB of GDDR5 memory running at 2500 MHz offers 50% faster performance than the previous generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M. Experience great notebook graphics performance with next generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M, 970M and 965M Maxwell graphics for advanced performance, unmatched power efficiency and cutting edge features.
Enterprise, consumers, the public sector and others who want improved protection for their private and sensitive information can benefit from the TPM 2 in the EUROCOM M5 Pro. The TPM 2.0 specification includes updates to a number of TPM commands and adds support for additional cryptographic algorithms to further enhance security on the EUROCOM M5 Pro. We take security very seriously; Eurocom has coupled an integrated biometric fingerprint reader and a Trusted Platform Module to secure the M5 Pro from unauthorized access.
EUROCOM M5 Pro Storage Options:
- 2TB SSD; Samsung 850 EVO; SATA3 6Gb/s; Read/Write (MB/s): 540 / 520; 2.5-inch 7mm
- 2TB SSD; 7mm; 2.5-inch; Samsung 850 PRO; SATA3 6Gb/s; Read/Write (MB/s): 550 / 520
- 500GB; 7200rpm; SATA3 6Gb/s; Hitachi Z7K500 Travelstar; 7mm
- 500GB; SHDD Solid Hybrid Drive; 64MB cache; SATA3 6Gb/s; Seagate ST500LM000; 7mm
- 1TB (1000GB); 5400rpm; SATA3 (6Gb/s); 32MB cache; Hitachi Travelstar Z5K1000; 7mm
- 100GB SSD; 25nm HET MLC; Intel DC S3700; SATA3 6Gb/s; AES-256; IOPS: 75K (4K Reads), 36K (4K Writes)
- 120GB MLC SSD; Intel 530 series; SATA3 6Gb/s; 7mm
- 128GB SSD; MLC; Samsung 850 Pro; SATA3 6Gb/s; Write 470MB/s, Read 550MB/s; 7mm
- 128GB SSD; MLC; Micron M600; SATA3 6Gb/s; 7mm
- 200GB SSD; 25nm HET MLC; Intel DC S3700; SATA3 6Gb/s; AES-256; IOPS: 75K (4K Reads), 36K (4K Writes)
- 256GB SSD; MLC; Micron/Crucial M600; SATA3 6Gb/s; 7mm
- 240GB MLC SSD; Intel 530 series; SATA3 (6Gb/s); 7mm
- 256GB SSD; MLC; Samsung 850 Pro; SATA3 6Gb/s; Write 520MB/s, Read 550MB/s; 7mm
- 400GB SSD; 25nm HET MLC; Intel DC S3700; SATA3 6Gb/s; AES-256; IOPS: 75K (4K Reads), 36K (4K Writes)
- 480GB MLC SSD; Intel DC S3500; SATA3 6Gb/s; Read/Write: 500MB/s / 410MB/s; 75K IOPS / 11K IOPS; 7mm
- 512GB SSD; MLC; Samsung 850 Pro; SATA3 6Gb/s; Write 520MB/s, Read 550MB/s; 7mm
- 512GB SATA3 SSD; MLC; Micron M600 SATA3 (6Gb/s); 7mm
- 800GB SSD; 25nm HET MLC; Intel DC S3700; SATA3 6Gb/s; AES-256; IOPS: 75K (4K Reads), 36K (4K Writes)
- 960GB SSD; MLC; Micron/Crucial M500; SATA3 6Gb/s; 500MB/s Read; 400MB/s Write; 7mm; Marvell 88SS9187
- 1TB (1000GB) SSD; 7mm; 2.5-inch; Samsung 850 EVO; SATA 6Gb/s; Read/Write (MB/s): 540/520
- 1TB (1000GB) SSD; 7mm; 2.5-inch; Samsung 850 PRO; SATA 6Gb/s; 0.1W; Read 550MB/s 100K IOPS; Write 520MB/s 100K IOPS
EUROCOM M5 Pro M.2 Storage Options:
- 128GB; PLEXTOR PX-G128M6e; PCIe x2; M.2; MLC SSD; Marvel 9183; Read/Write: 770/335 MB/s
- 120GB; SAMSUNG 850 EVO; M.2; MLC SSD; SATA 6Gb/s; Read/Write: 540/500 MB/s
- 128GB; MICRON M600; SATA M.2; MLC SSD; 16nm; Marvel 88SS9189-BLD2; Read/Write: 400/510 MB/s
- 250GB; SAMSUNG 850 EVO; M.2; MLC SSD; SATA 6Gb/s; Read/Write: 540/500 MB/s
- 256GB; PLEXTOR PX-G256M6e; PCIe x2; M.2; Marvel 9183; Read/Write: 770/580 MB/s
- 256GB; SAMSUNG XP941; PCIe x4; M.2; MLC SSD; Read/Write: up to 1170/930 MB/s
- 256GB; MICRON M600; SATA M.2; MLC SSD; 16nm; Marvel 88SS9189-BLD2; Read/Write: 560/510 MB/s
- 500GB; SAMSUNG 850 EVO; M.2; MLC SSD; SATA 6Gb/s; Read/Write: 540/500 MB/s
- 512GB; PLEXTOR PX-G512M6e; PCIe x2; M.2; Marvel 9183; Read/Write: 770/625 MB/s
- 512GB; SAMSUNG XP941; PCIe x4; M.2; MLC SSD; Read/Write: up to 1170/930 MB/s
- 512GB; SAMSUNG SM951; PCIe x4; M.2 2280; MLC SSD; Read/Write: up to 1600/1350 MB/s
- 512GB; MICRON M600; SATA M.2; MLC SSD; 16nm; Marvel 88SS9189-BLD2; Read/Write: 560/510 MB/S
EUROCOM M5 Pro Specifications:
Display: Beautiful 15.6-inch 4K QFHD IPS 3840-by-2160, 3K WQHD+ IPS 2880-by-1620 or 2K FHD IPS 1920-by-1080 pixels; 60Hz; eDP interface; LED Backlit; Retina
Processor: on-board; Intel Core i7-4710HQ; 6M Cache; up to 3.50 GHz; integrated HD 4600 GPU
VGA Technology: on-board; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M (4GB DDR5); GTX 970M (3GB DDR5) or GTX 965M (2GB DDR5)
Mechanical (Frame): Aluminium Alloy (back cover and bottom case) combined with Heavy Duty ABS Plastic (front cover and top case)
Cooling: High performance, high quality copper VGA and CPU heatsinks to keep your system running cool.
Memory: Four 204-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR3L-1600 or 1866; 1.35V; up to 32GB
Storage: up to 4 physical drives: 2x M.2 2280 SSD SATA3 6Gb/s (or 1x M.2 2280 PCIe 2x/4x SSD and 1x M.2 SATA3 SSD) and 2x HDD/SSD SATA3 6Gb/s and with Intel Rapid Start Technology; Intel Smart Response Technology and RAID 0/1
Card Reader: 6-in-1: MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
Keyboard and Touchpad: Backlit full size keyboard with numeric pad; TouchPad with multi-gesture and scrolling; W/A/S/D Gaming key
Ports: 3 x USB 3.0 (1x powered USB port, AC/DC); 1 x eSATA/USB3.0 Combo port; 2 x mini Display Port 1.2 (up to 3840x2160 @60Hz); 1 x HDMI output (up to 4096x2304 @24Hz); 1 x Headphone; 1 x Microphone-in; 1 x S/PDIF (digital); 1 x RJ-45 LAN; 1 x DC-in
Display Support: Supports up to 3 active internal and/or external displays
Security: Kensington Lock and Embedded TPM 2.0
Battery: 4cells Polymer; 60WH; up to 200 minutes in UMA mode
Weight: M5 Pro (15.6") 2.6kg / 5.72lbs; M7 Pro (17.3") 3.2kg / 7.04lbs w/ battery
Dimensions: WxDxH M5 Pro (GTX 970M): 385x271x25mm / 15.16x10.66x0.99-inch; M5 Pro (GTX 980M): 385x271x28.8mm / 15.16x10.66x1.13-inch;
Eurocom is a leading developer and innovator of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.