|Apr 30, 2014
Eurocom offers All in One desktops with TPM 1.2 data encryption, low energy consumption and a wide range of connectivity
Eurocom offers a choice of All in One Desktop computers with TPM 1.2 hardware data encryption for enhanced security, low energy consumption and a wide range of connectivity options to ensure they can integrate smoothly into a wide variety of environments.
“Eurocom designed its latest line of AIO’s, including the Uno 3 and Uno 2.1, with a wide variety of unique features that set them apart from the competition including a built in battery pack, TPM 1.2, VESA mounts and adjustable stands all in an energy efficient, low power consumption design” Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
The long list of innovative features of the Eurocom All in Ones allows companies to deploy more efficient computing infrastructure for their employees than traditional desktop systems. Designed for integration into large companies, hospitals and Industrial Installations to provide an extremely energy efficient solution.
The Uno 3.0 is designed for reduced energy consumption and energy efficiency with a maximum power draw of 120W. The ultra efficient 120W 100-250V Auto-switching external AC Adapter improves the overall energy conservation. The Uno 2.1 takes low power consumption to another level with a maximum draw of 90 watts with an auto switching 110-240 V AC adapter that further improves the overall energy conservation.
The energy efficient Uno’s consume only 120W or 90W max versus 200W-600W for a traditional desktop PC (53W min mode, 120W max mode; 2W standby, 1 W off mode). The low power consumption equates to lower thermal temperatures which results in a longer expected lifespan of internal components.
The increased security brought on by the integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 in the Uno 3.0 and 2.1 can save organizations and individuals in IT management and security costs. The integrate TPM 1.2 from Infineon Technologies ensures that digital certificates, passwords and keys are made more secure from software attacks and physical theft. TPM provides the ability for a computing system to run applications more secure and allows secured remote access to perform electronic transactions and communication more safely.
An integrated Kensington Lock Slot allows users to lock the Uno 3.0 and 2.1 to a secure object to ensure the security of the system.
Equipped with a VESA mount, the Uno 3.0 and 2.1 can be mounted on tables, walls, desks, medical carts or nearly anywhere for ultimate convenience, deploy-ability and ease of use. The VESA mount is accessible once the adjustable stand is removed, the stand can be adjusted for viewing angles of 5 degrees to 53 degrees.
Eurocom has included a wide array of ports to ensure the Uno 3.0 fits seamlessly into any environment. Apart from the standard USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4a out, Audio in and out, RJ 45 LAN port the Uno 3.0 also comes equipped with two RS-232 serial and two PS/2 connectors. RS-232 ports are frequently used in the point of sale hardware such as thermal printers, receipt printers, barcode scanners and cash registers turning the EUROCOM Uno 3.0 into a complete point of sale system. The PS/2 port allows for compatibility with legacy hardware and is also favoured for security reason in corporate environments.
An ExpressCard 54 slot in the EUROCOM Uno 3.0 and Uno 2.1 allows for peripheral devices to be connected, increasing functionality.
The EUROCOM Uno 3 can double as an external monitor due to HDMI in/out ports.
The Uno 2.1 also comes equipped with two RS-232 ports along with a full complement of USB 3.0, 2.0, eSATA and an external VGA port.
Built in Battery Pack
The EUROCOM Uno 3.0 has an integrated 6-cell, 62.16WH battery pack, which provides backup power in case of electrical failure, or unstable incoming electrical current, while also allowing for easy relocation without shutdown. When AC power suddenly shuts down, the backup battery can keep you working for up to 60 minutes and/or allow users to save uncompleted documents. When AC power suddenly shuts down, the backup battery can help keep you working or to save uncompleted documents before power down.
Heavy Duty Mechanical Design – long lifespan
The Eurocom line of All in One desktop’s are built to last long term with heavy duty industrial grade chassis designs and high quality components. The Uno 3 and Uno 2.1 have an increased lifespan, in part, due to lower power consumption. Low power consumption equates to lower thermal temperatures which results in a longer expected lifespan of internal components.
Thin and Lightweight Design
Less desk is space required due to the small, compact, all in one Small form-factor Design of the Uno 3, measuring: 527(W) x 49(D) x 370(H)mm or 21.08(W) x 1.96(D) x 14.8(H)inch and a lightweight of 7.5kgs / 16.5lbs. The Uno 2.1 is even more svelte measuring; WxDxH 450(W)x 312(H)x 53.5~151(D) mm / 17.7(W)x 12.2(H)x 2.1~6.0(D) inch and weighing 6.7kg / 14.7lbs.
Equipped with a VESA mount, the Uno 3.0 can be mounted on tables, walls, desks, medical carts or nearly anywhere for ultimate convenience, deploy-ability and ease of use. The VESA mount is accessible once adjustable stand is removed, the stand can be adjusted for viewing angles of 5 degrees to 53 degrees. The EUROCOM Uno 2.1 has a unique adjustable stand that allows users to raise or lower as well as tilt the display to ensure very tall or very short customers have the optimal viewing angle.
EUROCOM Uno 3 Specifications:
• Display: 21.5-inch (546.1mm) FHD 1920-by-1080 pixels; backlight LED with High Brightness and High Contrast; VESA Mount; optional Multi-Touch (10 points)
• All-in-One Design:
- Easy to move around (carrying handle)
- Standard VESA Mounting (for wall, medical cart mounting, etc)
- Internal Battery
- Adjustable Stand Design (from 95 to 143 degrees)
• Display Technology: 21.5-inch (546.1mm diagonal); FHD 1920x1080; Matte (Non-Glare); LED Backlight; Color Depth 16.7M; Luminance: 250cd/m2; Contrast Ratio 1:1000; Gamut/NTSC 72%
• Processor: Intel H61 chipset; supports i7 37xxS and i5 35xxS/34xxS series processors; Ivy Bridge; LGA1155; up to i7-3770S; 65W
• VGA Technology: Intel HD Graphics HD4000 or HD2500 depending on CPU used; up to 1.7GB of Dynamic Video Memory
• Memory: up to 16GB; SODIMM; 204-pin; DDR3-1333/1600; 2 RAM slots; built in 9-in-1 Card Reader
• Storage: 2x HDD/SSD; SATA 6Gb/s (1x 2.5-inch HDD; 1x 3.5-inch)
• Optical Drive: Blu Ray Burner, DVD-RW or 3rd HDD/SSD
• Expansion: ExpressCard 34/54 slot
• Ports: 4x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0; 1x HDMI 1.4a out; 1x HDMI input; 1x Headphone Jack; 1x Microphone Jack; 1x RJ45/LAN; 2x RS232 (Serial); 2x PS/2
• Security: TPM 1.2; Kensington Lock
• Power: 120W 100-250V Auto-switching external AC Adapter; optional 6-cells 62.16WH internal battery
• Dimensions: 21.08x1.96x14.8inch / 527x49x370mm WxDxH
• Weight: 16.5lbs / 7.5kg
EUROCOM Uno 2.1 Specifications:
• Display: 19-inch (482.6mm) WXGA+ 1440-by-900 pixels LED Backlit; optional Multi-Touch; VESA Mount
• Weight/Dimensions: 6.7kg / 14.7lbs; WxDxH 450x312x53.5~151mm / 18x12.5x2.1~6.0 inch
• VESA Mount: Standard VESA MIS-D 100 (100mm x 100mm) with adjustable height
• Power: 90 Watts; Auto Switching 110-240V AC Adapter
• Chipset: Intel® HM76 Express Chipset
• Memory: up to 16GB of DDR3-1600; Dual-Channel; 2 RAM sockets
• Storage: up to 4.5TB of storage; supports 3 physical drives + mSATA
• Optical Drive: DVD-RW, Blu-Ray RW or 3rd HDD
• Communication: 10/100/1000 LAN on-board; Bluetooth and WLAN available
• Expansion: ExpressCard slot 54/34 slot
• I/O Ports: 2x Serial RS232; VGA; 3x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; eSATA; RJ-45 LAN; Headphone Jack; Microphone Jack; Built-in Microphone and 2 Speakers
• Card Reader: 9-in-1 Card Reader: MMC/RSMMC; SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC compatible; MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
Since 1989, Eurocom has been a leading developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.