|Oct 04, 2013
Eurocom launches lightweight, heavy duty 15.6” Racer 3W Mobile Workstation with upgradeable VGA for engineers on the go
EUROCOM Racer 3W Mobile Workstation weights under 7lbs (3.20kg) and supports complete line of Quadro Open GL GPUs from K1000M up to K5100M
The EUROCOM Racer 3W is the newest addition to Eurocom’s complete line of Mobile Workstations ranging from 15.6” to 17.3” models equipped with 8 core, 16 thread Intel Xeon processors, NVIDIA Quadro K5100M graphics with 8 GB DDR5, 32 GB memory and up to 6 TB of storage.
The EUROCOM Racer 3W is a high quality, custom built, fully configurable Mobile Workstation laptop designed for the most demanding professional users.
“The EUROCOM Racer 3W is the best professional grade, entry level Mobile Workstation on the market, it has the best features, the most performance and quality and the right price” Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
The Racer 3W is designed for professionals who frequently travel and need capable hardware to fulfill their professional commitments. With a weight of 3 KG the EUROCOM Racer 3W is perfect for engineers, designers, students and professionals of all kinds that are required to travel to and from customer, or work, construction or office sites.
With the hardware to ensure the job gets done, including NVIDIA Quadro K5100M graphics and Intel Core i7-4930MX processors and the four storage drive support to hold all of the important files in the optimal performance or redundancy with RAID 0,1,5,10 support.
The EUROCOM Racer 3W supports a full line of NVIDIA Quadro graphics processors including K1000M, K2000M, K3000M, K31000M, K4100M and K5100M with 1536 CUDA cores. The long list of professional graphics options are offered to Eurocom customers so they can choose the exact performance and budget level they require.
NVIDIA Quadro GPUs are designed and built to provide leading performance, reliability, compatibility and stability with applications like Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, Autodesk 3DS Max, Autodesk Autocad 2011, Autodesk Inventor 2012, Avid Media Composer, Dassault Catia, Dassault Solidworks, Siemens X, ANSYS, MATLAB, Dassault Simulia, among many others.
We understand that redundant, fast storage is extremely important to clients who carry around their professional data on their workstation, that is why the EUROCOM Racer 3W supports up to 4 drives, 2 being mSATA SSD’s with RAID 0,1,5,10 capability for the best in performance, capacity and redundancy.
Processors and Memory
Based on the HM 87 Express chipset from Intel the EUROCOM Racer 3W can support a full range of 4th Generation Intel core i7 processors, up to 4930MX Extreme edition and up to 32 GB of DDR3-1600 memory from four SODIMM’s.
Weight and Dimensions
With all of the performance and capability inside the Racer 3W, it is still extremely portable, weighing in at 3.3 kg and being only 1.8 inches thin.
The EUROCOM Racer 3W has multiple choices of matte or glossy, 15.6” Full HD 16:9, 1920x1080 displays that can be professionally calibrated for true to life colours.
Eurocom Mobile Workstations help companies innovate, become more efficient, productive and offer customers new services faster at lower costs. Eurocom Mobile Workstations allow users to travel to customers locations with highly capable mobile hardware to get the job done.
EUROCOM Racer 3W graphics options:
• 2GB GDDR5; NVIDIA Quadro K1000M; 192 CUDA; MXM 3.0b; 55W;
• 2GB GDDR5; NVIDIA Quadro K2000M; 384CUDA; MXM 3.0b; 55W
• 2GB GDDR5; NVIDIA Quadro K3000M; 576 CUDA; MXM 3.0b; 75W
• 2GB GDDR5; NVIDIA Quadro K3100M; 768 CUDA; MXM 3.0b; 75W
• 4GB GDDR5; NVIDIA Quadro K4100M; 1152 CUDA; MXM 3.0b; 100W
• 8GB GDDR5; NVIDIA Quadro K5100M; 1536 CUDA; MXM 3.0b; 100W
EUROCOM Racer 3W Specifications:
• 15.6-inch FHD 1920-by-1080 pixels;
• Matte (Non-Glare) or Glossy (Glare);
• LED Backlit Display; optional 95% Gamut/NTSC
• Professional Calibration available
• Chipset: Intel HM87(Haswell) Mobile Express Chipset
• 4th Generation Intel Mobile i7 Core;
• Up to i7-4930MX Extreme
• up to 32GB; DDR3L-1600; 4 RAM sockets
• VGA Technology:
• MXM 3.0b; Easy to Upgrade;
• NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K4100M, K3100M, K3000M, K2000M, K1000M
• up to 4 drives; 1x HDD/SSD (SATA3) + 2x mSATA (SATA3) + 1x HDD/SSD via ODD Bay (SATA2); RAID 0/1/5/10
• Card Reader: 9-in-1 MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDHC/SDXC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
• Optical Drive: DVD-RW or Blu Ray-RW or extra HDD/SSD
• Webcam: 2M FHD 1920x1080; 30fps; with Samsung HD sensor
• Audio System:
• Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3;
• external 7.1CH audio output;
• headphone out, microphone in, S/PDIF and Line-in port; two built-in ONKYO Speakers (2.2W)+ Subwoofer (2.5W)
• Ports: DisplayPort 1.2; HDMI out; Mini Display 1.2; 1x eSATA/USB 3.0; 3x USB 3.0 (1x Powered USB AC/DC); 1x USB 2.0; S/PDIF; Headphone; Mic; Line-in; Firewire-400; RJ45 (LAN)
• Weight and dimensions: 3.3kg (7.26lbs); WxDxH 375x268x22-45mm (15x10.72x0.88-1.8 inch)
Eurocom is a leading developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.
Online Release: http://web.eurocom.com/ec/ec_GetReleaseB(207)
EUROCOM Racer 3W Product Page: http://web.eurocom.com/ec/ec_model_config1(1,246,0)x
EUROCOM Racer 3W Images: http://web.eurocom.com/ec/ec_images(246)x
NVIDIA Quadro K51000M, K4100M Graphics Benchmarks: http://web.eurocom.com/ec/ec_GetBenchmarkB(55)ec
NVIDIA Quadro K3000M, K2000M, K1000M Graphics Benchmarks: http://web.eurocom.com/ec/ec_GetBenchmarkB(54)ec