|Oct 01, 2013
Eurocom delivers complete VGA upgradeability and full multi vendor support with high performance NVIDIA and AMD MXM 3.0 modules
Eurocom offers complete line of VGA upgradeable notebooks and laptops with modular GPUs
Eurocom, (www.eurocom.com) uses modular MXM 3.0b VGA technology in its notebooks and laptops so they can be easily upgraded with newer or higher performing cards of the same standard. This allows users who have purchased an upgradeable system to improve the performance and increase the lifespan of their system with an easy graphics upgrade
Eurocom integrates MXM 3.0b technology into its high performance notebooks and gaming laptops because it allows Eurocom notebooks to support the most powerful graphics technology on the market while allowing for continuous upgrade options.
“Eurocom is a market leader in offering VGA upgradeable laptops and notebooks from gaming notebooks to high performance mobile computers. Our notebooks are designed to support high end mobile graphics solutions, being custom built our customers can choose the exact graphics card they need for a specific performance level or application requirement ” Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
Modular graphics solutions offer additional functionality as well as increased levels of performance compared to integrated graphics. Modular Graphics Processors allow for much more flexibility and the ability to provide various performance levels to far greater extents than typical embedded Graphics Processors.
Eurocom offers a complete range of VGA solutions with different TDP ranging from 65W-100 W with various performance levels capable to meet the GPU requirements in nearly any application.
Available Graphics Options from Eurocom:
The following VGA options can be configured into new, select Eurocom notebooks to offer the exact performance level that is required.
• NVIDIA GeForce
• 4GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GTX 780M (N14E-GTX); 1536 CUDA; GPU/VRAM Clock 771MHz/2500MHz; Kepler (28nm); MXM 3.0b; 100W
• 3GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GTX 770M (N14E-GS); 960 CUDA; 192-bit; GPU Clock 850MHz; Kepler 28nm; MXM 3.0b; 75W-100W
• 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GTX 765M (N14E-GE); 768 CUDA; 128-bit; GPU/VRAM Clock 850MHz/2000MHz; Kepler 28nm; MXM 3.0b; 75W
• 4GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GTX 680M (N13E-GTX); 1344 CUDA; 256-bit; VRAM 1800MHz; GPU 720MHz; Kepler (28nm); MXM 3.0b;100W
• 3GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GTX 670MX (N13E-GR); 960 CUDA; 256-bit; GPU/VRAM Clock 600MHz/1400MHz; Kepler 28nm; MXM 3.0b; 75W
• AMD Radeon
• 4GB GDDR5; AMD Radeon HD8970M (NeptuneXT);Pitcairn;1280 Stream Processors;256-bit;GPU 850MHz;VRAM 1200MHz;MXM 3.0b;100W
Eurocom is a leading developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.