|EUROCOM 5600P Monte Carlo|
|15.0-inch SXGA+ (1400x1050) or UXGA (1600x1200) active-matrix display with superb resolution
A completely configurable desktop replacement notebook to your specific requirements.
- Built-in antenna for internal Wi-Fi/802.11b wireless LAN.
- 64 MB of DDR Video; AGP 4x; ATI Mobility RADEON 7500
- upgradeable processor to 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4
- up to 1 GB of DDR266 SODIMM
- up to 120 GB of hard drives with two physical drives.
- Supports any two optical drives; CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, Combo (DVD-ROM/CD-RW) or DVD-Burner (DVD-R/-RW)
- Internal 3.5-inch floppy drive swappable with 2nd optical drive, 2nd hard drive or 2nd battery
- Supports two hot swappable batteries.
- Communications: 10/100 LAN and 56K V90/V92 WinModem on-board; optional 802.11b wireless LAN via internal miniPCI card.
- Ports: 4x USB 1.1; 1x FireWire/IEEE1394; 1x RJ-45 (LAN); 1x RJ-11 (Modem); 1x CRT; 1x PS/2; 1x S-Video Out; 1x Parallel; 1x Security; 1x PC Card Slot (CardBus); 1x internal miniPCI (wireless LAN); 1x IrDA.